The Autoimmune Guide to Life
is the backbone to decluttering your brain and your schedule
so that you can streamline and simplify
your daily life for
- Get in the right mindset for success now that you are a different person due to your disease
- Learn how to knock out overwhelm by taking control of your calendar and to-dos
- See the areas of your life that you can delegate out in order to lighten your load
- Keep track of your symptoms, appointments, medications, and supplements all in on easy to access location
- Connect your spouse to a Trello system that will streamline communication and cut down on confusion
- Learn how to manage your daily routines so that you never forget a step and it does not wear you out just to get ready for the day!
The Autoimmune Guide to Life Self Guided Program is just for you!
I wish we were to be able to sit down on my couch in our pajama pants with a big 'ole cup of hot and creamy coffee (or froyo - my secret love) and hash out what this autoimmune thing looks like to you.
Inside we are going to get honest about what you are doing throughout your day and what can you delegate. No longer is it healthy for you to do "all the things". Over scheduling now can lead to having a flare up and landing you in bed. Nobody wants that. Trying to keep "all the things" in your head is not the best strategy anymore.
I created systems to manage brain clutter, over scheduling, and tips and tricks to streamline your home. With these strategies in place, you can focus on resetting your circadian rhythms, trying out a new way of eating, researching supplements for the best solution for you, healing your leaky gut and your adrenals. In order to tackle your Autoimmune disease and put it as close to remission as you can, you need a clear brain, decluttered schedule, and systems to help run your life so that you don't need to put any energy towards tasks that don't deserve it.